Help with a pink & nude Gelish colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell or show me what the difference is between forever beauty & Euro so chic & does pink smoothie fade & how many layers does it need to be opaque looking? Thanks

Can anyone please tell or show me what the difference is between forever beauty & Euro so chic & does pink smoothie fade & how many layers does it need to be opaque looking? Thanks

I cant help with forever beauty and euro so chic as i don't have either. But I prefer You're So Sweet You're Giving Me a Toothache to Pink Smoothie. Very similar colours but much better coverage from you're so sweet.

I found pink smoothie hard to apply smoothly and evenly, although they may have changed the consistency slightly since then. I have one of the bottles from when it was first released xxx

Thanks but I've already got you're so sweet you're giving me a toothache & I find it streaky even with 3 coats & it fades

I've got Pink Smoothie and I really like it. I find it's completely opaque after three thin coats and I haven't had a problem with it fading. It's been a really popular colour for me so I'm sure I would have heard about it fading.

My Pink Smoothie doesn't fade.

Thankyou I have now bought pink smoothie but was unsure of the others as my client asked for a bronze colour.I bought glamour queen before for her but that wasn't the colour she had in mind as she still asked me for a bronze afterwards.

Eur so Chic is a pale beige nude whereas Forever Beauty is a very pale pinky peach. I can't think of a bronze Gelish colour....?

I know I'm sure its a colour they don't do.I've been told to layer sweet chocolate with orange cream dream I think they are called,does anyone have a picture of these? X

I know I'm sure its a colour they don't do.I've been told to layer sweet chocolate with orange cream dream I think they are called,does anyone have a picture of these? X

And she doesn't want it glittery? 'Bronzed' is nice.

Latest posts

Back