Quantcast

Help with a toner for scalp bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Tilly27

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have an older client who used to just get foil highlights prelightener with 6% through her natural colour which was greyer on top dark at back, she then decided she wanted an all over colour 9.0, did that and a week or two later she wanted it lighter, I put foils through, still too warm, wanted all the warm gone. These visits are all a couple of weeks apart and not all in one sitting!
so decided she wanted scalp bleach next time, we did that it came up perfect to apply a blonde toner but she chose 911 (silvery toner) when drying she didn’t like it even though it came out as per shade chart. So I said I’d lift it out. I lifted it out with a mild bleach bath but even with another toner it stayed yellow and not the perfect 10 it was before the silver toner. I applied a toner but her scalp was sensitive after scalp bleach so had to take it off too soon. Now she’s back in tomorrow after a two week wait and I’m actually first time in 20 years stumped as to what I’m going to do with her! Can anyone help me please?

ronray

Reaction score
What brand are you using?

Latest posts