Help with acrylic brush for L&P enhancement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chope74

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I am new to the forum but glad that this service is available and grateful for any advice from professionals out there.
I am new to L & P Enhancements and using CND system in which I'm trained in.
I have a Pro series L&P round tapered brush size 8 but as I am new to Acrylics (which I find hard but practice makes perfect) I wondering if you can recommend other brushes to try, my brush needs replacing as some product has been lodged in the hair which I have tried to remove but has ended up in the hair coming away, my fault, but I guess I have learn't a lesson in looking after my tools on a better way.
Is there other brushes out there that are good that I should try or do you recommend I keep with CND tools?
Thank you for reading and taking to time to help. Your advice is very much appreciated. x :p

Hi i use the EZflow grand artist oval 508 brush and it is fanstastic wouldn't use any other brush now 😊 x

Hi, welcome to the site :D

I am Trinity The Brush Slayer :lick: I have ruined countless brushes, hence my nickname, despite being CND trained, cleaning my brush in fresh monomer after each set and believing I was doing everything right :o

As such I have bought probably hundreds of brushes over the last 11 years and I can say hand of heart I always come back to my CND ultra sculptor. They are expensive but I've probably spent more on lots of inferior brushes than if I'd just bought the right one in the first place! :lick:

This brush is the main tool of your trade, it needs to be right, spend the money getting the best.

Like I always say 'buy cheap, buy twice' - never a truer saying in nails

Hi sammie_moran and Trinity
Thank you so much for taking the time to write back to me.
I will look into the brush you suggest Sammie thank you.
Trinity I have only been doing enhancements for about 4 months and by god its hard, sometimes I feel like giving up.
I cleaned the brush in fresh monomer but my brush has gone all bushes where I have had t pick out the hardened product so I urgently need a new brush. Also I find a get product on the acrylic handle so have to clean it alot. Maybe I just need to master my application.
I will look into your brush, my current one is a round bursh size 8.
Thanks again girls c x :lol:

I would second the Ezflow 508 and also recommend the Crystal Nails brushes.

Ive ruined a couole of brushes... Or so i thought!

I left my 2 cnd 8 pro series stood up in monomer (against a rolled towel) over 4 days at x mas, took them out and gave them a good wipe and voila... The stuck product came out!

It took about 10 mins of redipping and wiping to retrain the brushes but it worked and they are good as new x

Hi Deena, thanks for letting me know, I a going to take a look now x

Hi Shellac Newbie
Great tip thank you very much c x

where can you buy the Ezflow 508 please?

Latest posts

Back