Help with acrylic liquid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spectrum Nails

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm currently using NSI attractions with I love but I am moving abroad and I've just had a look at NSI website there and it's bloody expensive!
So I've looked around and I read a lot of good things on INK London, they have good prices and their delivery abroad is not too much.
It will take me a while to set up there so I bought myself a training finger and I will have to keep practising on it so I don't loose too much of my fairly new skills!!!
I've nearly ran out of my attraction liquid but still have loads of powder, do you think I can use INK liquid with Nsi powder? It will be only on my training hand and probably on myself. Once I get clients or run out of powder I'll move to ink complete system.

Each polymer and monomer needs a different mix ratio so I'm pretty confident no one on here will say you could use the ink monomer with NSI polymer; besides, you then can't guarantee the acrylics to clients as you're not ensured they'll last. The INK trial kit has all full sized products, so why don't you get that? It's a great price for what it is and it will take you quite a while to get through AND Then you can guarantee a good product and service! X

I'm on a very tight budget, I won't be getting any clients for a while and want to use what I've got left while practicing on my practice hand. As I said once I get set up and have clients I'll be moving to the complete system.
But as practice purposes I was wondering if it would work.

I'm on a very tight budget, I won't be getting any clients for a while and want to use what I've got left while practicing on my practice hand. As I said once I get set up and have clients I'll be moving to the complete system.
But as practice purposes I was wondering if it would work.

Struckbyastar has given you excellent advice and explained why it's a bad idea. I'll also add that it's not in your best interests as the product will behave differently of you mix brands so you'll be wasting your time practising as you'll master that is ratio but it will change when you start using the products correctly as all brands have a different 'feel' which can take a long time to master, especially when you're a newbie

I agree with everyone but just wanted to add that I don't know where you are moving but have you checked the importation rules/tax rates?

Ink may seem cheap but customs charges can be pretty high. In the UK anything from outside the EU over £15 needs 20% VAT added, plus handling cost £8-30 depending on courier, plus duty if over £135... So do check all the related costs thoroughly :)

Thanks for all the info, I'll be in Germany , from my research, ink delivery with DPD is only £8.
Nsi Germany online shop show 120ml of attraction liquid for €35.99 which is far too expensive!
I'm on such a tight budget I'm exploring options.

Well then there is no tax because it is importation within the EU... for now at least...

Latest posts

Back