Help with acrylic please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you can offer me some tips, advice etc.
For the last 6 months or so iv hardly touched acrylic & previously only used blended tips or white French tips. Had much more of a demand for Gel & Gelish however the last couple of weeks iv had many requests for acrylic & it does slightly scare me :-/
I currently use NSI Attraction & although I like it I really feel I need a bit of a refresher. Many techs on here recommend CND & have rang Sweet Squared today & enquired about convert course. Do you peeps think I need this or something a little more??
Here's a pic of what iv done this morning! Tell me what you think.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339670340.277627.jpg

Hi JoJo. If you go for a CND course you'll be taught how to use their products and methods, and the mix ratio of their retention+ system. If you just want a refresher what about going back to NSI and asking for a one to one with them? That way you're keeping the same products and system but honing your skills. With CND it's a new method. I'm CND myself and not putting you off at all, just checking what it is you actually want to achieve.

Also if you haven't already tried it you could sit down and work with Gigi's nail class book. I did that after a year break from l&p and found after about a hundred tips I could see a vast improvement. You'll glean a lot of the CND info/tips that way without having to learn a whole new product.

Just a thought hon, but if you're happy with NSI have a think what you want to do next xx

Thanks for your reply pixie! I never actually trained with NSI I'm originally opi trained & just switched to NSI on recommendation!
I like the whole CND brand & lots of professional techs rave about it so I actually thought convert course would give me the refresher I needed & an excellent way to experience the products! I'm definatly going to search for Gigi nail class book tonight!
Thank you again for your reply x

Latest posts

Back