Help with advertising?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachiebabie

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm a level 2 therapist and nail tech. I have 5 years on the industry u offer many treatments and I rent a small shop. My problem is I just can't afford to advertise properly and I just about making ends meet each month. My question is free advertising how? Where ? Does it really work ? I use Facebook already I have a page and promote it now and again. I'd love some input. There so much competion in my area !!

Facebook is fantastic for getting in touch with your clients....but did you know only 25% of clients follow their therapist through social media? Not enough to get things buzzing! Facebook competitions getting your page noticed helps.
You need to update it more than "now and again" it needs to be very other day or so. Not just beauty stuff, funny things too. Engage people, make them look forward to your posts! They may even share them.
Put your business on every single online directory you can find. It's free and the more presence you have on the net, the higher up the google rankings you get.
Do you have a website?
Again, I firmly believe this is imperative.
I've had clients from neighbouring cities come to me because 'I was the only salon with a website'
Madness! Get one, if you don't already and update it often, google like fresh content and keeps you up the rankings again.
Hope that helps for now xx

Latest posts

Back