Help with air bubbles in the pot of Star gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanley

Reaction score
hya, ive just purchased a pot of star nails thick sulpting gel and i was really shocked on how much air bubbles was in the pot. this is the first time i brought this gel i normanly use star sculpting not the thick sulpting. i did my first client using this gel this morning and alls i seemed to do was pop air bubbles i looked totally unprofesional. i was wondering if this gel is suposed to have loads of bubbles in the pot or wether ive got a bad pot, also is there anyway i can get rid of the bubbles in the pot.
thankyou.

Try using a small spatula and push all the way to the bottom of the pot and twist it. Do not stir, twist. You can slowly move it in a circle around the pot as you twist. This usually works for me when smoothing out a mix, but I have never seen a pot of gel arrive with bubbles in it!

I havent seen that either! It might be worth a phone call to your supplier as they may have had an odd batch and may send u out a new one without air bubbles in. Or if u r like me and dont like saying anything, do what c-c has said previously. :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back