Help with beauty business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeccaAmanda

Reaction score
I'm trying to come up with a business name but I’m stuck! I will be starting off just doing nails mobile but I am qualified in some beauty treatments too so I want it to be more beauty focused so that I can add other treatments on later. My name is Becca so i was thinking of including that or maybe just the initial B but I’ve drawn a blank! Would appreciate any suggestions :)

I would definitely go with your own name. I've had a few businesses all with fancy names, but you want your clients to remember you. I think a lot of people are afraid of putting their names on something. I felt like a charlatan and had that imposter syndrome for years even though I have NVQ's and hair state registration. I still felt like this and had confidence issues. It seemed like when I was just getting ahead, something would come along and mess my confidence up again.... I found putting my name to things helped me get over that, and you need to be the first to toot your horn. Don't be embarrassed!

Latest posts

Back