help with bio sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxlauracrossxx

Reaction score
hi there, can anyone direct me to a step by step OR tutorial for bio sculpture.
thank you
laura x:)

what problems are you having ...?

none yet, i am doing my training next months and wanted a head start before i got there?
my kit will be with me on tues will it have instructions in there?

Im concidering doing a bio sculpture course, can anyone tell me how much it is and how long a course it is please, also where is the nearest training place to me in yorkshire?

Thanks in advance :hug:

I trained a few years ago but i had a video with my kit that i studied b4 my training.

Amb x

I did a Bio course recently. I didn't get a dvd or video with my kit but I did get an excellent manual which I read up on before I did the course and found it very helpful.

The manual with the kit is quite comprehensive, but I have to say, our trainer did show us some good tricks and ways to do some things.

hi there, can anyone direct me to a step by step OR tutorial for bio sculpture.
thank you
laura x:)

Hello Laura,

Have you done your training as yet? If you have then why not ring your distrubitor and they will be able to help you with any of your problems you may be having.

Regards

Danielle
Bio Sculpture South

I did a Bio course recently. I didn't get a dvd or video with my kit but I did get an excellent manual which I read up on before I did the course and found it very helpful.

Hello Urban Geek!

The DVD is not included in the kit anymore, it used to be a long time ago, however you are able to purchase this with your distributor if you would like too!

Regards

Danielle
Bio Sculpture South

Hi

Can someone tell me where is the nearest training centre for Bio Sculp near harrogate?

And how in advance do i need to book and how long the course takes?

Many thanks
x

Hi

Can someone tell me where is the nearest training centre for Bio Sculp near harrogate?

Many thanks
x

Hiya .. you might be best to ring Bio Sculpture to get this information. :)x

Hi

Many thanks
x

Hello, what is your postal code and i will be able to tell you what area you fall under!

Regards

Danielle

Hello Urban Geek!

The DVD is not included in the kit anymore, it used to be a long time ago, however you are able to purchase this with your distributor if you would like too!

Regards

Danielle
Bio Sculpture South
I brought a copy of the dvd on ebay,it was not an original ,this girl must be makin hundreds outta it,any way it give me some idea on how to apply bio sculpture ,i also got bio stock off of ebay,so done a bit of practice before i went for my training.

You must have paid stupid money for stock off ebay. Bio is expensive but paying double for it, is ridiculous.

You must have paid stupid money for stock off ebay. Bio is expensive but paying double for it, is ridiculous.
Your right i wouldnt buy it off there now that im bio trained,but at the time i wasnt so had to fork out for it the dearer way ,as i wouldnt of been able to buy it off of bio without being trained in it,im shocked too how much they charge now looking at it.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back