Help with blending!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I' m new here so I apologise if I don't do this right just need answers!
I am wanting to dye my own hair but have a dilemma, my hair at the moment is about 5 shades of blonde (pictured below)...I am wanting to go to a medium auburn colour and I know which dye I am going to use (Clairol, Nice'n'Easy Medium Auburn) I would like to know how I get it even over this mess I have at the moment? PLEASE HELP! IM worried that the roots will go bright orange!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Please this is not the place for you on this forum. This is for professional stylists/ colourists only. You will not get your answer here. Go to a professional is my only advice that I can give.

I am a qualified hair dresser actually so don't treat me like I'm nothing, you are SO rude! I'm only asking for a bit of help! If someone gave me and answer then I can leave, it's simple! I don't have time to go to a 'professional' that's why I came here.....

Sugarplum faery is not being rude at all in her response to your question. she is spot on in this being a professional forum and that you should seek a professional service for the colour you want. Also if you were a pro then you would know better then to use home dye on your hair.

I never said I was a 'professional' actually, and I can do whatever I like I just asked for help but no everyone here is too stuck up to even give a little bit of help?!?!?

Err yeah you did when you said you were a qualified hairdresser! You agreed to the sites terms and conditions when you signed up which stated only professional advice can be given. As professionals were right in telling you to go see a hairdresser to get the result you are looking for and NOT to use home dye. As a qualified hairdresser you will be more then aware of the difference and why we are saying go to the hairdresser. You may not like our responses but they are what your going to get so either take the advice or go do your box dye but complain if it does not turn out right or ruins your hair.

I never said I was a 'professional' actually, and I can do whatever I like I just asked for help but no everyone here is too stuck up to even give a little bit of help?!?!?

You stated above that you are a qualified hairdresser when clearly you are not.
No professional here will give you advice on using a box colour.
It Completely goes against everything the hairdressers here were trained to do.

Last edited:
Surely if you have time to DIY then you have time to go to a pro. A pro could probably get it done quicker too. I would go to a pro. There's a reason why people need certificates to carry out treatments.

I can't go to a pro because I home bleached my hair, they won't do anything to it so I have no choice but to do it myself....

Why the hell are you using clairol nice and easy if you're a hairdresser? My 2pence whether you take this out of context or not but not much of a professional if you're willing to use nice and easy.

Sugarplumgfaery is a very experienced technician; nothing contained in her post was rude. What do you expect her to think when you're not using professional terminology and going to use box colour? Doesn't sit well with me I'm afraid.

I can't go to a pro because I home bleached my hair, they won't do anything to it so I have no choice but to do it myself....

As a qualified hairdresser you'd know they could do a multitude of services to correct your colour.

Reactions: KHS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back