help with business cards and names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy_locket

Reaction score
please could you have a nosey at my business cards and let me know which you like the best?

i'm have trouble choosing a name also, so would like your thoughts on the names too. thank you :hug:

hyu.jpg

nre.jpg

n678879148_130184_4696.jpg

the nailbox.jpg

oh yes never thought of that :rolleyes:

thanks hun x

ooh i like them all, but like nailicious dont know why, but i do,

i also think your name should be on them and i like the white background more than the black, but thats JMHO

xxxxxxxx

please could you have a nosey at my business cards and let me know which you like the best?

i'm have trouble choosing a name also, so would like your thoughts on the names too. thank you :hug:

View attachment 5066

View attachment 5067

View attachment 5068

View attachment 5069

I like the 2nd one best. Just a pointer though (if you don't mind me saying). Professional is spelt with one 'f' and two 's'. And when you have started all the other words with a capital letter.. the last line Facial Treatments the word treatments should have a capital letter too. Plus the word Appointments is incorrect. Eeek.. sorry to point them out! But they all look very attractive. :)

I like the second one best too, clean and professional.

(btw you've missed the t out of appointments too.)

Hi lucy
I like the black one *a wee bit different* but I think professional is spelt like this and not proffesional. Hope this helps. Also I like Beauty Space, sounds new and covers all aspects of Beauty. Maybe Nailbox (which I also like) could give the impression that you only do nails. Good Luck.

:o:o:o honest i can spel :lol:

My favorite is the second one,
it looks very classy and just seems to give off the right impression

:o:o:o honest i can spel :lol:

Aw just trying to help - honest!!:hug:

I was working on an advert the other day and had spent hours looking at it and refining it, just when I thought it was perfect my husband came over and spotted 3 really obvious spelling mistakes.:lol:

I think when you look at something for so long you just don't see the mistakes anymore - just like men really!!!!:green:

Another one, what do you think......better ?

vista print pic.jpg

I like that one. :)

Pefect Lucy. Although I still prefer the black background. Stands out more.

PS: The first "t" is missing from the word appointment.

Like the ones with the rocks best. Perhaps put that on a black background if you can.

Secondly, I would write the word "Manicure" in full and not abbreviate it.

Other than that, I think you are almost there !!

Marlise

I like the second one, I love the name! I had a look at your revised card and I think its perfect but personally I really like the name nailicious it sounds - tempting! So revised card with that name and I think you got it sorted! Subject to personal opinion lol!

I like the black background, but I like "Nailicious". :)

Second one is my fave too very classy:)

Latest posts

Back