Help with business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missmora

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I’d like to start making body butters, lotions, hand creams and lip gloss. I can not think of a business name at all. I was thinking of using my last name Mora as in “more of” in a name. So far I only have Moralicious. Please help.

Welcome to the forum,

Do you have any other names that you are considering? What is your first name or middle name if you don't mind saying.

Unfortunately I was not blessed with a middle name, but I do have a first name lol, it’s Amelia

Mora Organics; Mora Aromatics; Mora Botanical Apothecary; Mora Sublime Herbals; Mora Natural Balms; Mora Comfort.

Try nouns and adjectives which create an emotional response, such as harmony, refuge, sanctuary, elysium, blessed, heaven, divine, Goddess, add your name and see what happens.

Amelia has a number of different meanings because it’s such an old name and there are lots of names derived from Amelia. In some cultures and languages it can mean trustworthy and beautiful. It can also mean exceptional. Great concepts to riff with.

Latest posts

Back