Help with business name.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 17597

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need help, i am coming to the end of my course, and hopefully will pass soon. I am looking into what i need to do in regards to working at home at first then hopefully go mobile then maybe in the future a salon, dont want to run before i can walk, lol.
The problem i am having is coming up with a business name! Its driving me mad :grr: . I really dont have a clue. I want something that involves something like glamourous or elegance or divine etc etc. I just cant think and the ones i do come up with are already taken :grr:. Is there an online name generator where you type in a few keywords and it comes up with suggestions? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance for any help xx

hiya
choosen a name 4 ur own compnay alredi lol
congrats n e ways..
u cud try somthing like
a touch of elegance
divine secrets
or somthing simple like
the beauty parlor (simple buh effective)
ermmmm
a touch of glamour
i dnooo lol
hope it helped lol
:green:
[x] hannah [x]

How about "Beauty Divine By Caroline"?

what about "carolines beautys" xx

Hi there

I had the same dilema took me months to think of a name for my business.
I am home based and loving it was mobile offering Aromatherapy and Reflexology did Beauty therapy last yr and done rieki 1 so now that i have got the beauty therapy qualification ive decided to sack going mobile for awhile and work from home.

The best thing to do is just keep writing all name that u like and try and find something that works together and sounds nice.

A touch of elagance was a nice one that was on another thread

let me know how u get on coz it took me ages trying to find something that noone else had.

Hope all goes well with college and hope u pass:)

Make sure its something you love and remember along with a name comes business cards signs fonts colors and a few other things. I used my Grams madien name Tocci Salon still working on the font can't find one i like...lol good luck let us know what you choose:)

Think of how it will look to others too, perspective clients etc and how you want your logo to look.......I didnt want to be another nail tech/therapists ad

UGLEES - For woman that fake it....

This title and strap line makes people look twice, my black and white pic of a 1950s style woman in her undies doing her make up is quite original too....I get lots of comments and compliments .....

hth

UGLEES - For woman that fake it....

This title and strap line makes people look twice, my black and white pic of a 1950s style woman in her undies doing her make up is quite original too....I get lots of comments and compliments .....

hth

Absolutely love it, Didn't think of going down that road. Even more choice, lol.

Un-natural
Un-real
Making Out

Mmmmmmmmm So many too choose from. Thanks tonilee, great tip. Its finaly got my brain working :hug:.

Thanks for all your advice and names. Much appreciated. xxx

Latest posts

Back