Help with choosing a hair dye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelbygirl1

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need help with choosing the right hair dye. I want to go a dark brown ashy color. I can find here Wella Koleston, Illumina or Majirel.
What color and dye do you recommend? Should I use something like a 6.16 and mix it with a 5? Waiting for your advices and attaching a pic of my hair color right now. Thank you!

5A5C399B-2EE9-43F0-B0D8-066F4D193F10.jpeg

Hi can you please confirm you're a qualified hairdresser?

Hi! I'm not. This is the title of the sub forum
Ask a pro - Not a salon professional but need some professional advice?
So I thought I was in the right place for advice.
I'm not in the US, Im in Romania. Been to multiple salons but I always leave with orange hair. So I'm really sad and I'm giving up on light hair. I want to go dark but I don't want it to be orangey. That's all.

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/what-and-who-exactly-is-the-“ask-a-pro”-forum-for.320177/
Salon Geek is a forum for qualified Salon professionals. The purpose of ‘Ask a Pro’ section is for a salon staff member to ask a colleague for general advice such as a Nail Tech asking a Hairdresser for recommendations on a suitable hair mask or a Hairdresser asking a Beauty geek for general skincare advice.

It’s against the forum rules to provide technical colour information to an unqualified/diy-er.

Ok. I understand. Thank you for explaining.

Latest posts

Back