Help with choosing a pedicure spa that's heated too please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glou.life

Reaction score
Iv been researching pedicure foot spas as I want a really good one that heats up and massages iv seen the footsie one is anyone familiar with this one or are there any others that are just as good but better?
Advice Reccomendations please

I invested in the Footsie and have to say I’m really pleased with it. My clients love the hygiene factor and it’s a great selling point. This is great for back to back pedis as you don’t need to clean in between, just change the liner and chuck the old one. Downside is that this doesn’t help your plastic footprint but if you have regulars you could name them and reuse on the same client. It can get quite hot though so I’d recommend you try it out yourself if you buy one before using it on your clients. It has a built in lead that rolls up inside for storage. I got mine on an offer with 25% off - I think it was from Beauty Express so you might get lucky.

Following xx

I invested in the Footsie and have to say I’m really pleased with it. My clients love the hygiene factor and it’s a great selling point. This is great for back to back pedis as you don’t need to clean in between, just change the liner and chuck the old one. Downside is that this doesn’t help your plastic footprint but if you have regulars you could name them and reuse on the same client. It can get quite hot though so I’d recommend you try it out yourself if you buy one before using it on your clients. It has a built in lead that rolls up inside for storage. I got mine on an offer with 25% off - I think it was from Beauty Express so you might get lucky.
Aww thank you as there are loads but it's nice to speak with people who actually have tried them out as there is nothing worse than a cold pedi water so I don't mind investing , I'll probably go for the footsie but I'll let you know if I choose a different one and what it's like x

Hi PicklePie, I have the Footsie Bath and asked Louella Belle the question of whether the liners were recyclable or not as I was aware I'd be using a lot, and they are which is great! :)

Oh that is good news, a win win situation

Latest posts

Back