Help with client hair tomorrow plzzzzz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyuk

Reaction score
Hi geeks hope you all had a great xmas, happy new year to all of you :green:

Ok now for my question....
I have a new client im seeing tomorrow, she has blonde hair (which looks like she has it bleached full head)
When i asked her if she knew what the colour make was previously used on her hair she said maji mesh ? I have never heard of this being a colour, but an highllighting aid ?
Anyway she tells me that when she last had her hair done, the tint was blue and stung her head like mad ? (bleach if you ask me)

So she is wanting her roots doing, she is quite a dark base of a 6/0.
I use wella koleston and if i use bleach i use blondor.
She is wanting her roots doing, what is the best thing to use ? Will it really damage her hair and scalp if I use bleach ?
Do you think tint with 9 or 12% will lift her roots ?

Please help geeks Im really worried about what to do ?
Thanks muchly

Hi geeks hope you all had a great xmas, happy new year to all of you :green:

Ok now for my question....
I have a new client im seeing tomorrow, she has blonde hair (which looks like she has it bleached full head)
When i asked her if she knew what the colour make was previously used on her hair she said maji mesh ? I have never heard of this being a colour, but an highllighting aid ?
Anyway she tells me that when she last had her hair done, the tint was blue and stung her head like mad ? (bleach if you ask me)

So she is wanting her roots doing, she is quite a dark base of a 6/0.
I use wella koleston and if i use bleach i use blondor.
She is wanting her roots doing, what is the best thing to use ? Will it really damage her hair and scalp if I use bleach ?
Do you think tint with 9 or 12% will lift her roots ?

Please help geeks Im really worried about what to do ?
Thanks muchly

If she wants it reallly light roots without any sting at all
you could try a fab oil bleach called proclere its in a box which has a bottle of gel and contains boosters ,

just use it according to the instructions ,
its so easy to use for clients with sensitive scalps and you only ever use 6%
they also have lovely toners for afterwards and all with so sting or grab
the lift and the resuts are fab too, salons direct stock them and sally
:hug:

Oh hun thanks so much for replying, i need to go to sallys in the morning so will look for that, thanks so much :):)

Oh hun thanks so much for replying, i need to go to sallys in the morning so will look for that, thanks so much :):)

You are very welcome its fab stuff to have in your stock cupboard
especially for those clients with sensitive scalps,
you will get great lift with none of the sting at all,

( you can get small boxes enough for one application )

just let the roots get past that baby chicken yellow
up to a nice inside of a banana skin creamy blonde before you apply the toner of your choice

just follow the directions on the box :hug: glad to be of help

Hi,
I think majimeche is a bleach cream powder mix and easi meche is the plastic highlighting aids.

Majimeche is stronger than a highlift tint but is not as powerful/harsh as a bleach such as blondor.

Hope this en-lightens you a bit x

Latest posts

Back