Help with colour-ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amslilly

Reaction score
My friend had her colour done by another mobile hairdesser and its gone completley wrong it was meant to be a soft ombre but as you can see the blonde has gone way too gold and vibrant yellow, shes asked me to sort it out for her and i was thinking of doing high lights to soften out the line abit more with using her natural base colour on her roots whch is a base 7 (in loreal colours) and some bleach highlights with 20vol but not overlapping the bleach thats already been put on she does not want to be too blonde so i was also thinking of toning it down with a 7.3 dialight? need advise asap on any ideas of what to do? (sorry for the long message)
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image2.JPG
image1.JPG

This isn't helpful, but that is ridiculous. Looks like it was done by a slow child!

This isn't helpful, but that is ridiculous. Looks like it was done by a slow child!
i just have no dea where to start with this shes gone too far up the head so i cant even correct the ombre :(

Can't you blend it with 7.13? Do a root stretch just longer? And add some balayage round her face?

Can't you blend it with 7.13? Do a root stretch just longer? And add some balayage round her face?
i was thinking the 7.13 but was worried it might go more gold on the roots as to the blonde?

i was thinking the 7.13 but was worried it might go more gold on the roots as to the blonde?

If the root colour is ok then you don't need to go over it.

She's a virgin head and the roots have no colour on its all natural apart from the bleach?

She's a virgin head and the roots have no colour on its all natural apart from the bleach?

Opt for dialight(I think, I'm not L'Oreal) then and don't apply to the virgin too much.

Have you ever tried a blur brush?! It works wonders to create a seamless ombré!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447466915.441495.jpg

It's just going to be so difficult to blend that line with weaving highlights through definitely going to have to smudge that block line down over the crown, it looks like it's higher up on the back of her head as it is to the front. It's such a solid line to blend, as cam97 said 7.13 dialight will tone the warmth , but some of the dark streaks in the length on the photos look quite dark and orange still. How about suggesting a look more like this to guarantee coverage and breaking the line up
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447621502.918600.jpg
still on a base 7 ? Concentrate on meche some of the blonde and toning with dialight is there a 10.23 still? Or a 9 base on the blonde mech and dialight 7.13 on all remaining length to guarantee to break the line, over the crown may have to be block base 7 , and putting some layers through to encourage movement of colour.

Latest posts

Back