Help with colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronzekast

Reaction score
hi im wondering if anyone can help im doing a clients hair on mon she is a natural copper shes been clouring her hair at home its now a deep red base 6 has 1 inch regrowth and wants to go to a nice vibtant copper i thought i would bleach bath with 10% then apply a copper using joico at moment and not keen on their coppers anyone know of a nice vibrant copper also is this the best way to achieve this im soo nervous colouring not my strong point been out of it for a while due to having kids

is it like a fashion kinda BRIGHT copper or a more muted glossy natural one? i hear the fudge oz rocks reds are meant to be good and im sure there is a copper in that range. otherwise if your wanting a more natural coppery colour tigi creative 7/44 with a couple inches of 0/6 tone is a nice juicy coppery colour. ps i would bleach bath with 20vol as if u use 10 it will be so diluted with the pre shampood hair it will take ages to lift. :) x

Affinage b red and matrix red lights both do a copper, both are off the scalp application, but you could do back to back foils. If there isn't a silly amount of build up of colour like my thursday client with black hair then they will lift tint. Saying that my clients stand test didn't lift with bleach 12% and heat over 50 mins. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back