Help with embedding with acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethelliott

Reaction score
Hiya :)

I'm currently doing level 3 nails at college and have to participate in an end of year event portraying some nail art, im going to use embedding as my primary technique because I am fascinated after having been visited by an EZ flow educator (amazing stuff btw!). The problem im having is im fitting the sculpting form, applying the acrylic, creating my desired art etc, and once i apply the next step of clear acrylic over the top, my art looks ruined! It becomes very misty looking, and very unclear. Ive tried using a slightly wetter consistency, as well as buffing to a high shine, no difference! Can anyone help? (btw I'm using the NSI attraction range - totally clear)

xxx

not sure if its what ime thinking, but whenver i put any glitter under my acrlyic or any nail art, it ussualy goes shiny when i apply topcoat, so that might be worth a try.

ive never buffed to a shine so cant say why its not making it look how it should but i use NSI and this works for me.

i use glaze and go btw xxxxx

Latest posts

Back