Help with essential oils & products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvieNails

Reaction score
Hi ladies hoping you can help and apologies if this is a daft question(!).. can I use products that are handmade, containing essential oils and such, if blended by a qualified, certified aromatherapist? I'm not qualified in that area so can't. (It's as simple as I want to add some flowers, bath bombs/melts & essential oils to a pedicure bath instead of using kaeso products)

thankyou in advance

To be honest I would check that even ready blended essential oils can be used by you with your insurers. There are a lot of extra safety precautions that are to be observed and it may not be a good idea without the go ahead from your insurance.

I am a qualified aromatherapist so can offer what you want ,but there are alternatives.
If you want to upgrade your pedicure experience without worry look into cuccio as their products are heavenly.
Fizz balls, soaks, scrubs,massage, extended massage products all complimenting each other .

16th march they are hosting an event in Nottingham which may be of interest to you. Look at their web site. Do you have a manicure/pedicure basic qualification by the way? The day course is open for those that have.
Hope that helps

That's a fantastic reply and very helpful thankyou for your reply, I'll take a look into cuccio. I have my own salon so yes, fully qualified in some beauty & holistic. Just not in aromatherapy.

Thankyou Rosie x

Latest posts

Back