Help with extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonL

Reaction score
Hello,
I’m wondering if anybody can help me.

I’m not a hairdresser or anything of the sort but I am wanting to order some micro loops as I know somebody that can fit them for me. Issue is my hair is ombré & I have no idea what colour my hair is & if I need to buy ombré extensions or if I just match them to the lighter parts of my hair? The person that is doing them doesn’t live close by & she is away now until after the new year, I completely forgot to ask her before she went away. She is a friend of a friend & I’ve booked into see her the day after she is back & told her I would sort out the hair but didn’t realise it would be this hard.

Would it be possible if I posted a few photos of for someone to here to suggest what colour they thought it is I need to but & if I need ombré ones or if it is just the colour of the lighter parts I’ll need.

Many thanks.

Surely your hair would of been matched at your consultation to ensure the correct colour match and method is being used?

Any decent extensionist will only fit hair they've supplied themselves to be able to guarantee it.

The brand of hair she uses I personally don’t want, she uses Beauty Works. I have in the past used Euphoria One Wefts & really liked the hair, so am wanting to use that hair again. She offered to charge for the fitting if I supplied the hair.. Do you think this is a bad idea then? Shall I go with the hair she uses? Or go else where?

Thank you.

We supply amazing virgin Russian Hair if you are wanting the best hair this is the one [emoji7]

Euphoria one hair is great stick with that if it’s what you prefer. They do many ombré colours but I do find that I have to request the darker root colour is longer as sometimes it turns up with just a couple of inches of dark and the rest light!

Latest posts

Back