Help with eyelash extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettylitletips

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am booked onto a semi permanent eyelash extension course in a couple of weeks and they use marvel lash equipment to train with. However I am looking to use ah Francis lashes, does anybody know if doing this course will enable me to use any products or will it only give me the knowledge to use marvel lash? The trainer said that just because she uses marvel lash it doesn't mean I will have to I can go on to use whatever product I think is best.
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks! X

Why are you doing the training with different lashes do they not do training? It's just if you want a particular brand would it not be better to train with them. However I trained with Hollywood and use a different brand now so I think you can xxx

Can you not just train with the company? training varies greatly....

I can't find a course that does it in my area and that doesn't cost hundreds of pounds. I guess ill just have to wait and see how it goes x

Also I am not going to purchase the marvel lash kit and have checked and you can buy ah Francis products with out doing a conversion course so was just hoping that once you've done the course, whoever you train with, you have got the knowledge to use any product. Obviously all companies are slightly different so you have to adjust your technique abit to match the product..

I trained with marvel lash but I switched and use flirties now!

I think you will need the marvel lash kit when on the marvel lash course.
I trained with marvel lash a few years back and have no problem with their products tbh xx

I trained with marvel lash & bought their kit but I now use ah francis. To be honest the lashes are pretty much the same, it's the glue that makes the difference x

Thanks everyone I think I will use the marvel kit provided on the course and see how I go :) x

A lot of insurance companies will only insure you for what you have trained in. So by switching to a different glue etc could invalidate your insurance. Double check first x

Latest posts

Back