Help with filing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicDox

NicDox
Reaction score
Does anyone have some tips or tricks for me when it comes to filing l&p. I look at the nail from both sides, look down the barrel but when I polish over I can see all the areas I have not filed into shape properly. Does anyone have any recommendation on how to spot this before I Shellac.

When I tried to view geegs tutorial (above) it says there's a security error? Is it just me?
Sorry to interrupt the thread. Xx

When I tried to view geegs tutorial (above) it says there's a security error? Is it just me?

Said the same for me too! xx

Not just you, I got it too x

Argh, annoying! I wanna re-read them all :( xx

Open your browser in safari or Internet. If you are viewing from the SG app you will get the security error. On iPads click the arrow in top right and select 'open in safari' then it will work x

Click okay on the error messages then after click the top right button with the arrow and open in safari...well hopefully...mine works that's way xx

Latest posts

Back