Help with Geekbay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pennijar

Reaction score
Can anyone help, I put my very first advert on Geekbay, I have had 50 ish views of the item, but no response at all, have I done something wrong with the ad. I would be very grateful if you could check out if I have done anything wrong. Or if you could give me some tips on what I should have put in the ad.

I am not sure where to put this topic so I have opted for the Chat forum, I hope I am allowed to post this, I am not drumming up business, I just honestly want to know if I could have worded it better or where I have gone wrong being that I am a Geekbay virgin.

Joan

Can anyone help, I put my very first advert on Geekbay, I have had 50 ish views of the item, but no response at all, have I done something wrong with the ad. I would be very grateful if you could check out if I have done anything wrong. Or if you could give me some tips on what I should have put in the ad.

I am not sure where to put this topic so I have opted for the Chat forum, I hope I am allowed to post this, I am not drumming up business, I just honestly want to know if I could have worded it better or where I have gone wrong being that I am a Geekbay virgin.

Joan

Joan your Ad looks fine I would suggest that you put a price on the ad this will help people when viewing it, Some may not know what to offer.:)

That was why I didn't put a price, because I didn't want to ask too much or too little coz I really want to sell it.

Joan

Latest posts

Back