Help with gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natashakim

Reaction score
:(:( I need any advice possible please.....

I have recently qulified as a nail technician.

I have started to use Naio products and i did a clients nails on wednesday, i did gel tips and three have already fallen off. I am opsening my own salon in two weeks, i am scared that i am chasing the clients away before i even have any. Last night i did gel overlays and the client text me today telling me they are lifting and the colours have bleed into each other already. Its so upsetting :(

Thank you for any help given!!

Natasha

Sorry to hear you are struggling but I think most of us take a while to get going especially so soon after training - you need to give yourself plenty of practice and time. Is there any way you could go back to you trainer and have a troubleshooting session?

Siana

Thanks for your reply.

My trainer is 1 hour and half away and not replying to emails, she is very busy.

I dont know what im doing wrong, i am following it by the book and watching videos and reading what other people do.

I just can't get the nack of it. :(

Natasha

Hi Natasha,

Siana's right, you just need more practice and time...its' a working progress....may I ask what Gel System you are using?

Latest posts

Back