Help with Gel??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Hi
Hope someone can help!! I haven't done my Brisa conversion yet, (doing it in May) and have not yet trained in any gel. But I have been having fun practising my Brisa gel, by watching the video....

I am having some lifting close to where the tip is attached, and also lifting at the very edge, and as this is actually on the tip, I have never experienced this before with L&P.... (With my L&P I have only ever got lifting near the cuticle area, which isn't happening with the gel!)
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to stop the lifting at the end of the nail????

Sue

I currently use Bio Sculpture, but I experienced this the first time I used it. Because it is a gel it needs a "key" to adhere to, therefore you need to gently buff the tip before applying the gel, otherwise it just peels off. I hope this helps

suzie01895 said:
I currently use Bio Sculpture, but I experienced this the first time I used it. Because it is a gel it needs a "key" to adhere to, therefore you need to gently buff the tip before applying the gel, otherwise it just peels off. I hope this helps

Sawasdee ka suzie

How is the gel when you use form i want to know about products .

Thank you mui from Thailand

As mentioned, gel with not stick to a shiney surface so you need to make sure you buff the tip as you do the natural nail to remove any shine. You also have to be extra careful with gel to cap the free edge - pull the product right round the edge of the tip!

Mui - is it just Brisa you are enquiring about? I don't use Brisa but use other gels with forms all the time & have no problems, I actually find sculptured enhancements stronger than tips!

Jade x

Pinkies! said:
As mentioned, gel with not stick to a shiney surface so you need to make sure you buff the tip as you do the natural nail to remove any shine. You also have to be extra careful with gel to cap the free edge - pull the product right round the edge of the tip!

Mui - is it just Brisa you are enquiring about? I don't use Brisa but use other gels with forms all the time & have no problems, I actually find sculptured enhancements stronger than tips!

Jade x

Sawsdee ka

Sorry i was ask about bio sculpture because lady speak have to buff tip or peel off so what about if on form no tip what will do if no tip i do not use gel just ask about some products :) .

Mui from Thailand

Hi Mui,

As Bio Sculpture is a soak off gel I don't think it is strong enough to full sculpt with (I'm not 100% sure though as I don't use it). But if it is, or any other gel, you would just prep the natural nail as usual & remove the shine.

Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back