help with gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natc

Reaction score
Hi ive got a job interview on Thursday the salon where iam going, use biosculpture which i havn't used i have done gel nails but not this system. I have got to do a trial nail and i haven't done gel nails since collegue about 1yr ago. I really want to make a good job of it as it will effect wether i get the job or not can someone please give me some advise on the best procedure as i ahve kinda forgot!

Why not take your current system along aswell, so you can show your other skills to them....I have done this before for an interview

I assume they are aware you have not used Gel for this period of time and not this paricular system, and am sure they will make alloweences and be more interested in you and your standard or work & the hygiene you work to...

In the interim why not go get a set done of this systems nails (if your purse will allow) or see if there is a fellow geek in you area that could give you a little demo..hope this helps and best of luck to your..

PS, just a thought a bit more information in your profile like systems used and trained on might help the other geeks help you....

Thanks for the advise i have tryed to put some personal information on to my profile but it womt let me!

They probably just want to see how good your nails are so I wouldn`t stress too much about it. You must have told them you haven`t been trained with biosculpture so they`ll be expecting to talk you through the application anyway I would have thought. They wouldn`t expect you to just know how to apply it without ever using it before

Hi

I use Bio Sculpture, as several others do on this site, and find it very simple to use. The gel is self-levelling so you wont need to do any buffing after application.
Before you go have a look at the Bio Sculpture web site for more details about he system - www.biosculpture.co.uk
I would explain that although you have used gel before you have not used this particular brand. Like any system, once you know how it works and how to apply it correctly, you will be fine.
If you want any specific tips pm me and I will help.
Good Luck.

Latest posts

Back