Help with hair extension colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MatildasMummy

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

My friends natural hair colour is number 3 (light oak brown on my euphoria hair colour wheel)

Currently she has bleached ends so has number 60 (bleach blonde full head) but now she wants to diye her ends the same colour as her roots and wants some hair extensions this colour. I was thinking of ordering the following

2 x packs (50 bonds) light brown oak
1 x pack (25 bonds) light ash brown
4 x pack (100 bonds) of 613/18

Do you think this would look ok and have you any pictures of simialr work
Many thanks all

Hey geeks, is anybody able to help? I thought i should add her hair is about shoulder length (maybe shorter) xx

Hey geeks, is anybody able to help? I thought i should add her hair is about shoulder length (maybe shorter) xx
Can't really say without pictures. My colours are different to yours, they all differ slightly x

Can't really say without pictures. My colours are different to yours, they all differ slightly x
Thanks hun, i havnt got a colour of her hair yet as she hasnt had it done, but essentially it will be a brown bob and i plan on putting in btown extensions to match the bob colour (say 50) along with loads of blonde (100) it could look amazing but i just havnt done this style before, she doesnt want to dye he hair as a hairdresser bleached it an it all fell put so she has been growing it back (wearing my extensions) and i just want to give het amazing hair!

Latest posts

Back