Help with hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambersnape

Reaction score
Hi

I’ve coloured hair from orange / red using bleach to lighten then added toner and ash blonde dye.

Some of the hair took very well and other parts not so much. My nano extensions are pink and other parts of the hair ashy / grey / green with yellow!! What can I do to resolve this?!

Thanks
98EE86C6-383A-42CE-8F4C-3FF6BBFA90CD.jpeg
2F0C37ED-0B55-40EF-BE61-1CF087F089CD.jpeg

Hi

I’ve coloured hair from orange / red using bleach to lighten then added toner and ash blonde dye.

Some of the hair took very well and other parts not so much. My nano extensions are pink and other parts of the hair ashy / grey / green with yellow!! What can I do to resolve this?!

Thanks View attachment 207165View attachment 207166
What is your target colour?

What is your target colour?

I wanted light ash blonde / grey.
The pink despite lifting with bleach again will not budge. So after lighting it yet again to a pale yellow I’ve added a purple diluted with white conditioner to try and give it a pink/lilac tone.

I’ve done this before and had no problems. However my hair had now turned bright pink!!!

The pink despite lifting with bleach again will not budge. So after lighting it yet again to a pale yellow I’ve added a purple diluted with white conditioner to try and give it a pink/lilac tone.

I’ve done this before and had no problems. However my hair had now turned bright pink!!!
Is the pink direct or indirect

Getting pinks and reds out of your hair can be really tough. I think adding more of the diluted purple and allowing that to fade to a grey is going to be your best bet.

Latest posts

Back