Help with Hive honey warm wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

umvemve

Reaction score
Just taken delivery of Hive digi heater and bought some warm wax to go with it. I use Perron Rigot hot wax so know what temp it needs to be, however am at a total loss on the Hive Honey. Can't find working temp info ANYWHERE! Heeeeeeeelp please x

Hi, I think the heater automatically goes onto a default of 80, which is spot on for my wax, and clients, and that's a warm wax, although not honey, so I would imagine it's about the same for honey. Hope that helps!

I use Perron Rigot strip wax in those digital heaters and set it at around 70 (68-72, depending on temp of room, time of year, lid on or off etc). I have to say they are not always consistent with the temperature range so just play around with the wax at this temperature and test it to see if its okay. As Squidgernetball said just play around with the honey wax till you find the correct and safe working temperature.

HTH Jack

Cheers guys, I used it at 68 with client and wasnt too bad but will also try the higher temp option to compare.

Latest posts

Back