Help with Kodo scissors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Sooo fed up, I bought a pair of Kodo epo 50 scissors, I have cut myself to pieces and when I try and cut a baseline, like for a bob where the hair is combed against the nape, the hair is just pushing away from the scissors :mad:, looks like they're going to scissor heaven, any ideas what to go for, I don't do much slicing but like to point cut, should I go for 1 serrated edge ???

Ps These were bout £90 so can't pay out lots now :evil:

Last edited:
If you've cut yourself a lot you've probably knackered the tips which I why the hair is pushing I have 2 pairs of scissors serrated for length fringe etc then a bigger straight blade for slicing, Chanel cutting an point cutting but if your just after the one pair try and find some with one serrated edge although you might fin it pulls slightly when slicing x

If you've cut yourself a lot you've probably knackered the tips which I why the hair is pushing I have 2 pairs of scissors serrated for length fringe etc then a bigger straight blade for slicing, Chanel cutting an point cutting but if your just after the one pair try and find some with one serrated edge although you might fin it pulls slightly when slicing x

Thanks for your answer but I've used them for a them for a couple of days so don't think I'd have knackered the tips. I thought I could get used to them but I don't thinkI can !!!

Thanks for your answer but I've used them for a them for a couple of days so don't think I'd have knackered the tips. I thought I could get used to them but I don't thinkI can !!!

Hmmm not sure Hun I've never used them I normaly go with joewell or kasho x

Latest posts

Back