Help with L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelley Clarke

Reaction score
Hi
I had a client come to me the other day after i'd done her nails and with one nail the tip and the acrylic overlay came off completely. :| All the other nails were fine except this one. I've had clients come back when the tip has come off because they've bashed it or caught it but never the whole enhancement.
Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Shelley

It could be that you missed something while doing your prep on that nail or it could be that she took the nail off herself. Sometimes clients break a nail and then go about yanking off what's left then come to us claiming "it all just came off". So if the other nails are fine, ask her specific questions about how it came of...did it start to lift? if so, where, at the fe or at the cuticle? did she hit her nail? By asking these question you might be able to find out what happened and it might not have been your fault. I have gotten clients coming in and telling me that a nail just came off by itself or one even claimed that her nails were stained purple but swore she hadn't touched anything different that usual. If you probe enough the truth will come out. After about a half hour of discussing the stained nail, it turns out that she had been using purple shampoo! You come accross all sorts of things. I had one client constantly ripping her enhancements off, once she called about a week after having her nails done to complain that i had done a poor job, so i asked her to come in for me to take a look. You know what was wrong with them?...they had grown a little!

Was there any damage to that nail... and which nail was it?

There was no damage to the nail and it was the thumb one, but apparently it happened to her sister exactly the same nail:|

The Nail Geek said:
Was there any damage to that nail... and which nail was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back