Help with LVL products

Annier119

Hi everyone, I'm using I luv lashes total lash lift just now but find that on some clients I am not getting that great a lift while others are fantastic. Can anyone recommend a great LVL product to start using ? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Ax

Subo

LVL is nouveau.
For lash lifts I use flirties products and always get really good results. You can order free samples on there website to.

Attachments

Annier119

Thank you for your reply and advice, I will give this a shot this weekend.

Beautiful-you

LVL is nouveau.
For lash lifts I use flirties products and always get really good results. You can order free samples on there website to.
Can I ask what colour the flirties perming and setting lotions are please? Might sound an odd question but I prefer them to be coloured rather than clear so I can see that I've removed them thoroughly.
Also, what are the processing times for Flirties?
Thank you.

Subo

The solutions are pink and blue. I do 12.5 & 12.5 on most people, going up to 14 & 14 for very stubborn lashes

Beautiful-you

The solutions are pink and blue. I do 12.5 & 12.5 on most people, going up to 14 & 14 for very stubborn lashes
Sounds similar to LashBase, which is what I currently use. I'll check their website out and see how they compare cost wise as well.

holisticzoe

Elleebana here, quick, only 2 solutions, clients love it

danm

Elleebana is great

House Beauty

Hi everyone, I'm using I luv lashes total lash lift just now but find that on some clients I am not getting that great a lift while others are fantastic. Can anyone recommend a great LVL product to start using ? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Ax
Before buying a load more stuff just leave them on longer. They can actually be on for a good 15mins before any damage.

Hi ya
I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried I luv lashes, salon system brands I have also left it on for 15mins and I still don’t feel I’m getting an amazing lift on all my clients. Have you been more successful? Also has anyone got any tricks or tips to help out??

Hi ya
I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried I luv lashes, salon system brands I have also left it on for 15mins and I still don’t feel I’m getting an amazing lift on all my clients. Have you been more successful? Also has anyone got any tricks or tips to help out??
Hi.... I haven't moved on to another brand yet however epibrow have just launched a lash lift product. The products come in little pump bottles and are supposed to last longer than the packets so I'm thinking about purchasing this. To get a great lift I always place a bit of pressure on the clients eye when sticking up the lashes obviously i ask them to tell me if it gets uncomfortable, this was a tip from my trainer. I hope this helps.