Help with male nude tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely wouldn't do a nude males tan, I would be so uncomfortable! I actually don't take any male clients because I'm in the salon alone, I used to work in a hotel and a few guys gave me the creeps so when I went out on my own I decided I didn't want to be put in the position where I'd feel uncomfortable or at risk! If you don't feel comfortable about a client just don't take them, in my opinion some things just aren't worth the money!

Amanda xx

Ive sprayed my hubby nude, cant imagine spraying a stranger nude ... wonder if u coukd insist on a thong 'for hygeine reasons' ?
Then get them to pull it out a bit and do a quick spray down it without looking ?

Thats what Ive done Alice but client now wants complect nude plus is not attending any photo shot or fitness competition either and just things what been telling and asking me made me feel v uncomfortable so In the end I decided not to deal with him anymore as It was over the top.

Told my client cant do it as to much for me and this is what he came back with
" Yer ok, if ya change ur mind just message me as I say I rather u hav the money then someone else "

Now seems ever more odd.

Block his number hunnie he's a player don't ever treat him again, your instinct is right don't ever ignore it! x

Persianista I was thinking the very same questions but didn't dare ask ha!! But you took the words straight from my mouth!! :)

Doesn't bother one bit, it's work it's a job. Male or female. I'm there to spray tan that's all. It's like a doctor saying he can't give birth to a baby as he might see ya private bits lol

Doesn't bother one bit, it's work it's a job. Male or female. I'm there to spray tan that's all. It's like a doctor saying he can't give birth to a baby as he might see ya private bits lol

I see what you are saying, however if pervy male or female am not going to bother. However when I treat men I have a needle in my hand, they don't tend to get very pervy :D

I don't think she's there for anything but to spray tan. The concern is what he's there for!

Have you got a fella or good male friend? Get him to come with you but get him to knock on his door first with your equipment and when potential perv answers, fella/friend says 'come to do your spray tan mate' I'm sure that will soon calm his 'excitement' down lol. Bet his face would be a picture :D

To be fair he sounds a bit dodgy and its not worth putting yourself at risk. Work safe and listen to your gut instinct x

Exactly that freaks me out thinking what is he after??

Was thinking to take my husband with me he is a massive guy 6ft 6 tall and big as a door but never considered to intimidate a client with him. Just at sight of my husband most would do a runna lol. But thats not the point. What buggs me is the psychological thing behind the whole thing. What is this person thinking????

I havent got a problem with seeing male of females bits, the client was asking me to go nude without a necessity for it. After I specified I dont tan male naked. Its a lot if other things which I haven't mention but I am now. I tanned him twice with things on. 1st time was like on any other job. Second time I found him dealing drungs in my presence. I felt that I would pack my stuff and run, but then that would have been unprofessional. Told me he done jail time for theft. But is it really how do I know that wasnt rape??? And like you can really trust what people are saying. And what bother me is that he asked me if I know any girls who do massage at home which turned out not to be the massage i was thing about but the kinky naughty one. Then he tells me that he was thinking that I would know girls like that considering I am in the beauty industry. So in his opinion beauty industry does prostitution. Nice one. And 3rd time is keep insisting to have a nude tan, and tries flatter me with the fact that each time i was tanning him he was having erections. Well good for him. But I will never ofer anyone any other service beyond o spray tan to calm their erection down plus I already knew about what he thinks regarding the beauty industry. Oh yeah to try to help i agreed and mentioned a sock to put on to do not have any tan lines. Respectfully he refused but in exchanged he offered to wear a condom. And then his last txt to me was
" Yer ok, if ya change ur mind just message me as I say I rather u hav the money then someone else " .

Now you connect the dots how you wish. I fell like this person is a danger to me. Everything he told me done asked me or showed me just made me more suspicious about his need of my tanning service.

Excuse the mistakes

Id have left & not rebooked after the 2nd time. Does not sound like a safe situation or one id want to deal with at all.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh he did contacted me again begging that I go and tan him but after I spoken eith my husband decided to put this perdon on my block list so he can never contact me again.

Sent from my SM-C105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Flippin eck I'd have a heart attack if I walked into the room and the guy I was about to spray tan was standing there starkers! :eek:I'd want double the price for it.
(The tan I mean haha) :Scared::biggrin:

Lol.

Sent from my SM-C105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back