Help with mobile business name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcmn

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new on here and looking for your help I offer OPI polishes, Shellac, Reflexology and will be offering threading in the future. I want to offer these as a mobile service but I'm stuck for a name to start promoting myself..any ideas??thank you x

Anyone with a more imagination for names then myself? Anyone?..I come up with Manifeet, Polish etc, Tiptoes, Relax&polish

2 steps ahead?
was just thinking feet lol xx

Thank you hun x

I keep thinking along the feet lines too lol. It's the reflexology that's caused it I think.

Top2Toe (eyebrow threading to toes idea)

I like it...it's not easy is it?? Thank you x

I like it...it's not easy is it?? Thank you x
If you were just nails then it's not too bad lol. Or full beauty service. I will keep thinking.

I've already got my business name picked out though :o

Which treatments do you offer?

I'm still training but I will be nails only. Enhancements shellac nail art etc ...

That's great! Goodluck with it all :) x

Thanks. And good luck with your business!

Angel Toes?
Heavenly Feet/Toes?

Hi all, I'm new on here and looking for your help I offer OPI polishes, Shellac, Reflexology and will be offering threading in the future. I want to offer these as a mobile service but I'm stuck for a name to start promoting myself..any ideas??thank you x

Angel beauty
Top2toe
Pamper parlour
Exquisite
Beauty chic

Or have you got any fave words names ? X

try not to pidgeon hole yourself with your name - you want to leave room to diversify and add to your services in the future.

Why not try incorporating a name or something you enjoy or like into the name? Even your fave colour or flowers would work. e.g. Pink Beauty, Peony Beauty Services.

Think of the brands you like, their names dont always make sense but the branding is important. As long as it sounds nice your normally onto a winner :D

Great advice..I originally had Angels mobile treatments but I wasn't sure on it

Latest posts

Back