Help With My Vivid Dreams!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krisstopher979

Reaction score
Hi,
In the last year my dreams have become so vivid and complicated, that I can lose sleep
They are just so REAL that I can wake up remembering everything in detail, but sometimes I don't want to, so I try really hard to forget. It can feel like being tossed around on every astral plane going, and being dumped in the morning.
Last night I remember two very vivid dreams, but the last one which woke me, left me feeling that the dream was my reality, rather than this world.
PLEASE! If anyone can help me understad why they are just SO SO vivid, or how to stop this, I would love to know, as I'm beginning to long to be one of those people that say they don't ever remember their dreams.
Any help would be appreciated......thankyou..

Gosh sorry........I am waiting on the punch line as you have posted this in the hardee har har (joke) forum.!!
I didn't realise it was a real problem :o:

Maybe you could ask a Moderator to move it to chit chat where you will get a response....I think Natural Nails (mod) is logged on........

I can't help you with the vivid dreams...
only tell you that I have them constantly...I sometimes wonder where real life begins and my dreams end...

I have dreamed vividly since I was little girl...and often have the same dreams from when I was little too...also I have dreams that follow on from each other...like in a soap opera...

I happen to enjoy my dreams mostly...as stupid as they can be or as vividly exotic as they may be :eek: I said exotic...not erotic...:Grope:

I think there are lots of factors that contribute to my hectic nightlife...some of them are...

eating chocolate before bed...
reading before bed....
having a vivid and active imagination...

this will have helped you not one iota...but thought I would share...:lol:

p.s I often feel like I have 'been there' in my dreams and then dropped back into my bed...I can remember everything so vividly...and I can smell my dreams too ( if that makes sense )...
but I enjoy remembering...I get narky if i don't !!!!

Do the dreams have a similar theme? Are you being chased? Are you scared? Give us an idea. x

Hi,
In the last year my dreams have become so vivid and complicated, that I can lose sleep
They are just so REAL that I can wake up remembering everything in detail, but sometimes I don't want to, so I try really hard to forget. It can feel like being tossed around on every astral plane going, and being dumped in the morning.
Last night I remember two very vivid dreams, but the last one which woke me, left me feeling that the dream was my reality, rather than this world.
PLEASE! If anyone can help me understad why they are just SO SO vivid, or how to stop this, I would love to know, as I'm beginning to long to be one of those people that say they don't ever remember their dreams.
Any help would be appreciated......thankyou..

Looking at it from a medical point of view it may be that you are constantly being woken and not really totally awake by noise or snoring or something else,
Then you may be going back to sleep and then back through the dream stage more often than others,

I think its a stage of sleep called rem sleep , where you dream a lot and you can also have a lot of rapid eye movement,

do you snore or are you a very light sleeper ?

I would go to the GP if this bothers you as he may need to send you to a sleep clinic or he may prescribe something for you so you can enter a better stage of sleep :hug: x minky

No answers for you, but I have very vivid dreams too.
More often than not they are quite violent or scary. I dreamed that my niece had died and for weeks after kept wondering if it was real or not. It was so vivid that I kept feeling it really had happened. I had to keep reminding myself that I hadn't been to a funeral, so it couldn't be real.
I also sleep far too much. The weekend before last I woke up at 5.20pm after going to bed at 11.30 the night before. I did waken in the early morning to go to the loo, but apart from that slept on. I also waken up absolutely exhausted, as the dreams seem to take up so much energy I feel I could sleep for another 8 hours.
Sorry, no help, but you are not alone.
Marion x

Usually dreaming like this goes in cycles. A lot of people have really vivid dreams around the time of the full moon. Also, how much is going on in your life at the moment? When life is full and lots is happening or if you're really stressed this is when you can dream a lot. Maybe there are some messages coming through in your dreams that you need to pay attention to. Especially if they are along the same themes. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss any dreams you've been having and need help decifering them.

Also, how much is going on in your life at the moment?.
Obviously quite a lot as he's started this thread asking for opinions and hasn't even bothered checking back.............Maybe it was all just a bad dream.

Obviously quite a lot as he's started this thread asking for opinions and hasn't even bothered checking back.............Maybe it was all just a bad dream.

LMAO...I was thinking the same...:lol: He started an interesting thread...

and marion...I have done the same as you...gone to bed and not woken for 24 hours...
I always feel like I have had no sleep...my dreams make me exhausted...

Vivid dreams can be a side effect of some medications.......

Vivid dreams can be a side effect of some medications.......
I am on meds, but had the dreams before I started them.

Mercedes, I know, it's so strange. You would think that with all that rest we have we should be bounding with energy!
XX

Latest posts

Back