Help with nail art please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attitude

Reaction score
Hi. I am hoping some of you will take pity on me.

I've been a licensed aesthetician doing nails for years, however I recently moved. Where I came from, nobody wanted nail art. Where I am now, they all want it. I am not artistic at all and I am a visual person, so can you please help by posting pictures of simple nail art ideas for me. Google has me overwhelmed. Also, these ladies all want their nail art on regular white-tipped french. Sort of like accent art. Please help!

Invest in Konad stamping plates or Bundle Monster Plates (search Amazon) & this will help you out big time with your art choices....

(Search Groups on Salon Geeks search Konad under choices & you will soon find loads of images there )...

I've done a bird cage using one of the images on plates made by Cheeky.. The other nail with lines is just free hand lines with Bio Sculpture Gel..

Last edited:
and if your really stuck for ideas check out Pinterest. Search nails & you will be in heaven & spoilt for choices ;)

Yes practice on nail wheels or on your own nails and you will get better. The creativity will come... These photos are me just messing around at home ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399804677.897869.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399804750.625086.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399804840.289826.jpg

Hello Hun,

I am just starting up with my nail art now, just copying things I see and experimenting myself. Here is what I have done in Gelish (I am doing the design 101 course in June) and I am not artistic at all but find it easy on nails. Hope they may be of some help to you? xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399810652.323962.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399810660.925187.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399810671.737040.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399810718.109122.jpg

I appreciate everyone's help very much. These ladies want art with a normal french and my mind goes blank as I am not creative. However I think I could copy something simple if anyone has such pics. Thank you all.

Look up robin Moses on YouTube . She gives a step by step guide & does on French White. She is amazing🌟

Thanks, much appreciated!

Look at nail art on Pinterest and Instagram there are loads of ideas :)

Latest posts

Back