Help with OPI Absolute

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi folks i havent been here for a while, been very busy. anyway i need some help with OPI Absolute! it looks beautiful on the fingers TILL - it lifts. i have been on to opi but all i get is "are you preping the nail properly". Yes i prep properly, follow every step exactly- but still they are lifting. ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GOOD - PLEEASE - what is a girl to do. its got me down that much that ive booked myself onto the creative course on 15 july in newcastle and i cant wait.

OPI-nails said:
hi folks i havent been here for a while, been very busy. anyway i need some help with OPI Absolute! it looks beautiful on the fingers TILL - it lifts. i have been on to opi but all i get is "are you preping the nail properly". Yes i prep properly, follow every step exactly- but still they are lifting. ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GOOD - PLEEASE - what is a girl to do. its got me down that much that ive booked myself onto the creative course on 15 july in newcastle and i cant wait.
Hi mine lift some times because I have not got a good seal i.e not enough patting the bead kind of into the nail - does that make sense! I know what I mean but can't explain it very well (or I found my ratio was to wet/dry)

Hi louise - thanks for that - ill give it a try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back