help with paint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
help i have got to do some airbrushed nails in two hours and discovered my white paint has now gone a funny shade of blue (due to me puttin wrong lid on) and there is no where near me that is open(why cant creative open on saturdays) do u think if i water down some acrylic paint it will work,please help ,thanks love dee

Hi Dee,

I ran out of the white before and did'nt have time to get more. I suggested to the clients that we could use silver instead of white for the patterns and they agreed, and in a way silver looks better anyway. But if it's for the 1st base coat, I don't think it will work. Have a try befor your client comes, you never know, you might discover something new and wonderful.
Sorry I know I have'nt been much help, but all you can do is try.

Aylin

hi aylin thanks for the advice that is a good idea ,but this client wants black and white design,aint it just typical,i will never run out of white paint again,thanks again love dee

Just water down acrylic nail art paint. As long as its water based and the right consistancy, it works great. Thats how i airbrushed for 3 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back