Help with pink hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHiggleton

Reaction score
Hi all,
ive got a client who has dark/black hair and wants a pink flash at the front, she's had this before, but as these people do, thought she could achieve the look herself saving tons of money, and everytime the pink faded she re-bleached the whole section and stuck crazy colour on this was done every week :eek: and went on for around 6 months so needless to say she damaged her hair an awful lot then came to me with her tail between her legs to rectify it, which of course i did. ive posted a pic below, the before pic is what she did to herself.
Now she wants it back but i want to offer her a solution where she doesnt feel the need to re-bleach it every week, and i want to make it look good not just a huge lump on pink stuck to the top of her head. im thinking of switching to matrix, so was wondering if they did a colour that i could use? i wasn't planning on bleaching just stripping prior to adding the pink, thanks in advance

Attachments

• Project07.jpg
    Project07.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 110
Hi all,
ive got a client who has dark/black hair and wants a pink flash at the front, she's had this before, but as these people do, thought she could achieve the look herself saving tons of money, and everytime the pink faded she re-bleached the whole section and stuck crazy colour on this was done every week :eek: and went on for around 6 months so needless to say she damaged her hair an awful lot then came to me with her tail between her legs to rectify it, which of course i did. ive posted a pic below, the before pic is what she did to herself.
Now she wants it back but i want to offer her a solution where she doesnt feel the need to re-bleach it every week, and i want to make it look good not just a huge lump on pink stuck to the top of her head. im thinking of switching to matrix, so was wondering if they did a colour that i could use? i wasn't planning on bleaching just stripping prior to adding the pink, thanks in advance

Use crazy colour and retail her a bottle, she can add it into her conditioner and it'll prevent fade.

As for the section, take a triangle section more to one side of the head, 1 cm back from the hairline, and so the base of the triangle is kinda parallel to the hairline and it's pointing to the back of her head.
You will have to bleach bath and bleach for it to be even and vibrant. Only with 3% for both though to lift cleaner and preserve the condition of the hair.

Use crazy colour and retail her a bottle, she can add it into her conditioner and it'll prevent fade.

As for the section, take a triangle section more to one side of the head, 1 cm back from the hairline, and so the base of the triangle is kinda parallel to the hairline and it's pointing to the back of her head.
You will have to bleach bath and bleach for it to be even and vibrant. Only with 3% for both though to lift cleaner and preserve the condition of the hair.

thank you :) x

Hii i used to have similar hair, once the section was bleached i just used to top up the pink with manic panic, lasts aaages and leaves hair really soft

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Hii i used to have similar hair, once the section was bleached i just used to top up the pink with manic panic, lasts aaages and leaves hair really soft

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

thank u x

When clients want crazy colour flashes I actually offer to pu in some extensions saves all the bleaching and the bad fade you can even eat the micro loops and attach those xx

When clients want crazy colour flashes I actually offer to pu in some extensions saves all the bleaching and the bad fade you can even eat the micro loops and attach those xx

yeah I did this when she went through her 'blue' faze as I told her she needed to give her hair a rest from the bleaching, I thought of mentioning to her to use extensions again, so will see what she thinks, thanks tho x

Latest posts

Back