Help with pricing, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacie88

Reaction score
Hi geeks, i've just done this nail art with Gelish and I've got a girl who wants me to do it over some clear enhancements that she has just had done. What do you think I should charge for this? As i wont have to do curicle work or use foundation gel or ph bond etc.

I usually charge £20 for one colour and usually £2.50-£5 for extra nail art. She's waiting for me to get back to her but I'm really not sure what to charge

Thanks xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337464068.699694.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337464068.699694.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 297
These are fantastic! Don't shave any off your price. Charge what you normally would.
She is paying for your time and skill. Well done x

Thank you :) So £20 plus what I charge for nail art? It's going to work out really expensive for her if she's just paid for her enhancements with someone else aswell. I know that's nothing to do with me, just don't want her to think i'm trying to rip her off. I'l explain about my time etc. Thanks again xxx

Id charge a minimum of £1 per nail (polka dots £1 them more as more complicated it gets) on top of enhancements price but do no less than £15-20 it's not worth your time at all!!

Thanks looloo. It's taken me months to finalise all my prices, i never know how to work things out. But that sounds fair xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337465955.743191.jpg
Can I just say these are beautiful you've got a real talent!

Your nail arts amazing I want some on my nails, don't underprice yourself and when you explain that it wouldn't normally cost that much If you do her enhancements you will (fingers crossed) have a lovely new client! I'm so jealous I want these!!

They're really good..how did you do them and what tools & brushes did you use?

They're really good..how did you do them and what tools & brushes did you use?

All I used was a dotting tool. And for bigger ares, just the brush that comes in a Gelish bottle xxx

these are fab hun think yo should do a step by step for us!!

also when your not sure about pricing always think about how much time it will take you and how much you charge for an hour and work it from there, plus of course products xx

Hi geeks, i've just done this nail art with Gelish and I've got a girl who wants me to do it over some clear enhancements that she has just had done. What do you think I should charge for this? As i wont have to do curicle work or use foundation gel or ph bond etc.

I usually charge £20 for one colour and usually £2.50-£5 for extra nail art. She's waiting for me to get back to her but I'm really not sure what to charge

Thanks xx

Ooh I like these. They are beautiful. :biggrin:

Thanks everyone :) I might do my toes then, and start timing after I've done all the pep and try work it out from that xxx

If it's too much cost atm why doesn't she wait till her infills and then come to you?

If it's too much cost atm why doesn't she wait till her infills and then come to you?

That would make sense, but I don't do them anymore for various reasons xx

Latest posts

Back