help with spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky33

Reaction score
could any1 help me with what machine i need for fake bake spray tan as i have heard bad reports on there own machines i have just done the cream and spray so now needing to buy machine any help would be great and wanting to set up mobile with in the next month thanks x x :rolleyes:

I dont like the big HVLP's (high volume low pressure) as I think they waste too mush solution and spray wet I much prefer a compressor and airbrush, the newer machines (california tan is what I use in salon) I find are fantastic and has the best of both big airbrush with a controlled amount of solution and low pressure.

I dont like the big HVLP's (high volume low pressure) as I think they waste too mush solution and spray wet I much prefer a compressor and airbrush, the newer machines (california tan is what I use in salon) I find are fantastic and has the best of both big airbrush with a controlled amount of solution and low pressure.

dont know what hvlp machines you have tried, but i use the hvlp minimist and i dont waste liquid or have overspray !!! and it doesnt spray wet!!!!

BUT if you have it set up all wrong, then it will spray wet, wasting solution and have loads of overspray!!!

maybe you didnt have yours set right???

Totally agree Nikki, I have the original Minimist T100 and it doesn't spray wet at all, have hardly any overspray and use approx 25ml solution per full body spray, and I spray twice! :green: Can't fault it!

I have used all the HVLP machines sold by tantrick and never experienced any problems with over spray and the client can get dressed straight away as they are dry hth,
if you want any info on any of our machines hun just send me a PM and i will give you honest advise :hug:

I totally agree with the above. I have the same machine and use tantrick solutions and there is little or no overspray and clients are able to get dressed just about straight away and no the tan is not compromised by not spraying wet all my clients come out a lovely all over colour.

Latest posts

Back