Help with spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debsi75

Reaction score
Hi,

I know this is mainly a nail site but I have seen a few posts on spray tanning. I was just wondering which systems any of you use for mobile? & how you find it best to apply your tans?

I have looked into a few compressor kits but someone has advised me to get an extractor fan & spray them in a booth? :confused:

Any advice or tips on what you guys are doing would be grately appreciated.

Thanks
Debbie

Hi ya

I recently purchased an airbrush tanning kit from Su-Do and was trained by them to. I have so far only done a couple of tans but I have found the system brilliant. It doesnt go orange, it doesnt streak, no patches. I thought about it for months and did a lot of research into different systems and, although it is an expensive system (roughly £700) it is well worth paying the extra for.

I work from home and also do nails. Luckily for me, I have an en-suite shower room where I can spray clients. I did however have to get an extractor fan, which is very good and takes away alot of the mist. I bought it separately from the kit and it does the job.

Have a look at their website www.su-dobodyart.com and see what you think. I was recently at the NEC Beauty Show and saw many different systems there and I am so glad I bought Su-Do.

Hope this helps.
Emma

debsi75 said:
Hi,

I know this is mainly a nail site but I have seen a few posts on spray tanning. I was just wondering which systems any of you use for mobile? & how you find it best to apply your tans?

I have looked into a few compressor kits but someone has advised me to get an extractor fan & spray them in a booth? :confused:

Thanks
Debbie
Hiya,
I would strongly reccomend that you have extraction, with any spray system... you will gat alot of overspray with any system and if you want to re decorate a clients living room etc it will be great... The system that solaris have by salon solutions is the best compressor I have come accross. If you have a good source of extraction you could get your client to stand inside the bath... with the solaris system it is a water soluble liquid so it will just rinse away and not stain...it is manufactured in this country. I have found it to be the best colour too!!! if you look on oasisnails.co.uk and go to the link for their site!!! hope this helps..
Amanda (hermans wife)

Hi...

eob said:
Hi ya

I recently purchased an airbrush tanning kit from Su-Do and was trained by them to. I have so far only done a couple of tans but I have found the system brilliant. It doesnt go orange, it doesnt streak, no patches. I thought about it for months and did a lot of research into different systems and, although it is an expensive system (roughly £700) it is well worth paying the extra for.

I work from home and also do nails. Luckily for me, I have an en-suite shower room where I can spray clients. I did however have to get an extractor fan, which is very good and takes away alot of the mist. I bought it separately from the kit and it does the job.

Have a look at their website www.su-dobodyart.com and see what you think. I was recently at the NEC Beauty Show and saw many different systems there and I am so glad I bought Su-Do.

Hope this helps.
Emma

I need to get an extractor fan...would you tell me which one you got, where you got it from and how much please...

debsi75 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Debbie
I too recommend Su-do, but not sure about the fan situation I was trained by a su-do educator who beleived this was not required if you are mobile as low volume spraying- but give them a call and have a chat first 01423 340040 and see what they say. atb Louise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back