Help With Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopylisa

Reaction score
Hi all
Dont know if i have come to the right place or not but stumbbled upon this site and would apreciate any advice u could offer me
I want to train to become a nail tech but with so many courses out there i dont know where to start im new to all this so am a complete beginner
thanks in advance
lisa

Hi Lisa, welcome to the site and you have definately stumbled to the right place if your looking for advice, friends etc. However on the training discussion it is a very popular discussion, if you go to the search bar at the top and type in training or along them lines you will see some really great topics on it that have been discussed and will really help as there is so much training available x x

Hi Lisa: welcome to the site! It is very confusing and hard to know who to train with. If you click on the search button and type "Education" it will bring up lots of information for you to read and then it's up to you to decide. Your decision will partly be based on whether you are going to be mobile, home based or want to work in a salon. If it is a salon you are looking at, it would be worthwhile popping into your local ones to ask what products they use. For example if they use Creative products then the best training for you would be a Creative course. Have a look then come back for any further advice you require.

hi thanks for the advice it seems most of the salons around me use creative do they have a web site addy ?
thanks lisa

loopylisa said:
hi thanks for the advice it seems most of the salons around me use creative do they have a web site addy ?
thanks lisa
Go to http://www.designernails.com/ then click on the Education tab for advice. You can also click on the Contact button and speak to the Creative Nail Academy who will guide you.

Latest posts

Back