Help with travel to Fingertips centre in Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jillybob

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I really need some help here! I have my Kim Lawless training on Tuesday and was going to drive there, but my car has broken down and I wont have it back till later next week. Im trying to figure out how to get to the Fingertips centre, but so far im looking at £100 in trains and taxis to get there from home and I just can afford that, plus its looking like 2hrs journey each way. I cant cancel the course or I'll lose my money. Can anyone from Edinburgh give me a clue as to buses? Thanks in advance xx

Its OK, with 1 train change I have managed to half the cost. Phew panic over :)

I'm there on Tuesday too 😃. Were are you coming from? Xx

Ayrshire, would normally be a straight drive up the motorway, but now having to take 2 trains and a taxi x

Are you arriving at Waverley? It's quite far in a taxi if so xx

No, I have manged to get a train that stops at Edinburgh Park and then a short taxi ride to the centre x

Ah good :). I'm excited for doing the course!! Xx

Excited and nervous at the same time for me, I've never had a Brazilian or a Hollywood wax before 😁

Ahh brave haha!! No there not bad honestly, especially with hot wax :) the girl I go to to get mines done uses warm wax it's more painful but I've found she's the only person I've found that actually gets rid of all the hair xx

Latest posts

Back