Help! With using Brisa white Sculpting Gel.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teeka3pn

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've just completed my Brisa conversion course and I am having a nightmare with the white brisa gel.
Having trawled through various threads and read all the literature I can find I have found the answer to one of my questions and that is that the white is not self levelling and is thicker than the clear and pink gel for the reason of sculpting, (which I'm also new to).
Could anybody advise me please on any handy hints to make the application of the white easier. I did read that somebody had mixed clear with the white but I'm reluctant to start playing about with the gel.
If I made sure the white gel was warmer, as in heat wise, would that work or would that affect the final result and strength of the enhancement?
I'm guessing that part of my problem is that I'm maybe also not applying enough gel in the first place but the only sizing tips I can find are in relation to zones 2 and 3.
Any advise gratefully received,

Ali xxxx

I love the white gel...it will not settle 100% smooth...so I wouldn't worry about try to...it doesn't need to. Its amazing for sculpting...and for that reason you wouldn't want it to self level...that would be a nighmare..:lol:

If you are using tips then you can build with your pink or clear and then just use the POW (paint on white)....???

The white gel files like a hot knife through butter so any bumps can easily be smoothed over using a white buffer block.

I apply a layer of clear in zone 2 and 1 after doing the white and this helps to fill in any dents and protects your white while you buff to finish prior to applying your topgloss. HTH

Last edited:
Many thanks for your advice.
I have got the POW but I'm determined to crack the sculpting with white gel, thanks for the tip about the clear gel, I'm sure I'll be using it quite a lot!!!

Ali :)

Latest posts

Back