Help with Wella colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all I have a client who wants this colour but she is full head blonde and has been for years. I use wella colours and was thinking of a base 7. I just need to add tones but unsure which ones as I’m scared she will go gold if I add too much warmth or too khaki if I don’t. Can any one recommend a nice wella colour I can use.

Thankyou x
65D1CA57-08C8-4580-999D-FCD10FDD1E29.jpeg

If it’s just the roots you’re doing, I would personally go straight in with a 8/1 and cover the roots and go back through sections and combe through softly

Hello thankyou and yeah I did think this in the beginning but she wants a colour that I can do every other time and she can do it her self in between :/

Makes my job a lot harder. The other thing is that she doesn’t like a root look so I’m stuck x

Hi all I have a client who wants this colour but she is full head blonde and has been for years. I use wella colours and was thinking of a base 7. I just need to add tones but unsure which ones as I’m scared she will go gold if I add too much warmth or too khaki if I don’t. Can any one recommend a nice wella colour I can use.

Thankyou x
View attachment 207531
Colour touch 8/71+7/97
Koleston 10/38
Tone with colour touch 10/6
Or use koleston 10/86

Hello thankyou and yeah I did think this in the beginning but she wants a colour that I can do every other time and she can do it her self in between :/

If she wants to use a box colour in between a professional colour service, that’s not your concern so don’t let that influence your judgement.

Makes my job a lot harder. The other thing is that she doesn’t like a root look so I’m stuck x
Why would she want to box colour it every other time? Surely of you can't justify paying for your hair colour every time... It's just not going to work!

I would look at using something in illumina that will keep it cool but not go khaki.

Like haircuts said it's not your concern when she does the box dye at home, however she has to understand that the time she comes back there are going to be issues and the colour isn't going to be perfect. Because if you say oh it's fine we can do this colour and she's told you she is gonna use a box inbetween, she is going to want it immaculate when you do it, and when it's not she will wonder why you didn't say anything the first time.

Just don't let this bite you in the bum on 12 weeks time x

Latest posts

Back