Help with Wella Koleston Perfect me + special mix?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leababy

Reaction score
Just getting started in hair colouring as I'm more focused on skincare.

Did some research on wella koleston as a friend offered to help me out and picked a shade she liked.
For special mix, do I have to mix it with another colour creme too?
I successfully bleached her hair and have ordered 3tubes of Wella Koleston Special Mix in 0/88 and also the Welloxon 9%

Also, saw on the website I should use System Professional Colour Save Shampoo after, is this a must? I'm not sure if I can find it near me or can I just use any shampoo maybe available in drugstores or etc

Do I not just mix the koleston and the Welloxon?
Any help and tips are appreciated ♡

Just getting started in hair colouring as I'm more focused on skincare.

Did some research on wella koleston as a friend offered to help me out and picked a shade she liked.
For special mix, do I have to mix it with another colour creme too?
I successfully bleached her hair and have ordered 3tubes of Wella Koleston Special Mix in 0/88 and also the Welloxon 9%

Also, saw on the website I should use System Professional Colour Save Shampoo after, is this a must? I'm not sure if I can find it near me or can I just use any shampoo maybe available in drugstores or etc

Do I not just mix the koleston and the Welloxon?
Any help and tips are appreciated ♡
Are you a qualified hairdresser?
Or training?
Special mix is pure pigment if you used this on its own it'll just wash straight out of the hair. If you've bleached said persons hair, you shouldn't be putting 9% anywhwre near it. What are you trying to achieve?

Are you a qualified hairdresser?
Or training?
Special mix is pure pigment if you used this on its own it'll just wash straight out of the hair. If you've bleached said persons hair, you shouldn't be putting 9% anywhwre near it. What are you trying to achieve?
Hi, I'm in training
I've learnt about mixing other special mix shades to get certain colours but in this case I'm trying to get an Ocean Blue type of colour yet I dont know how to get it.
I heard that on pre lightened hair special mix can work and be effective but for better results to mix it with a pure naturals shade except im not sure which one to use to get the colour I need.

If your still training ask your tutor
If your not educated enough on how to mix colours you shouldn’t be colouring on your own.

Hi, I'm in training
I've learnt about mixing other special mix shades to get certain colours but in this case I'm trying to get an Ocean Blue type of colour yet I dont know how to get it.
I heard that on pre lightened hair special mix can work and be effective but for better results to mix it with a pure naturals shade except im not sure which one to use to get the colour I need.
0/88 is like ink, mixing it with 9% won't achieve anything close to "ocean blue"
You'd be better off using a direct die to get "ocean blue"

Latest posts

Back