Help with what colour to dye my hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayjayhen2000

Reaction score
Help, I have natural light to mid brown hair and have been using dark brown hair dye but it allways looks more black than brown!!!

Please can anyone suggest what home colourants will turn my hair into more of a chocolate brown without turning it red or orange

sorry we cant recomend home colourants

hi im thinkin about startin my mobile hairdressing business and i would really apreshiate any advise that any one could give to me..whats the best way to start and advertise my business and i was just also wounderin about stuff like insurance and doin skin tests as ive always been told before u can put a colour on do a skin test or else ur liable if they have reaction to the colour thankyou:)

hi im thinkin about startin my mobile hairdressing business and i would really apreshiate any advise that any one could give to me..whats the best way to start and advertise my business and i was just also wounderin about stuff like insurance and doin skin tests as ive always been told before u can put a colour on do a skin test or else ur liable if they have reaction to the colour thankyou:)

Hi, rach_ have a look at the biz geek section on here they have lots of info on this :hug:

Latest posts

Back