help with wording for my site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
now i know i asked about advertising for models when i was doing my vtct, but this is different, i have searched , but i keep getting logged off the internet, so everytime i egt half way through a page it kicks me off and i have to try and remember which ones ive already read whn i get back on, so apologies to anyone, if they find other thread about it, if so can you post them here for me ta much apprciated

basically im gonna try and book my course asap, (model, health and money permitting) but i want to put on my website that im doing L&P enhancements and will be needing people to practise on for model prices etc, but unsure how to word it ,

any ideas guys

thanks

xxxxxx

COMING SOON
AS FROM THE ??/??/08 I WILL BE QUALIFIED AND INSURED TO OFFER LIQUID AND POWDER (ACRYLIC) NAIL ENHANCEMENTS,
FOR A SHORT TIME WHILE I GET MY SPEED UP TO SCRATCH I WILL BE OFFERING THIS SERVICE AT A SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF £??.00
THIS PRICE WILL NOT BE AROUND FOR LONG SO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENTS NOW TO AVOID ANY DISSAPOINTMENT,
I LOOK FORWARD TO ENHANCEING YOUR NAILS SOON.

Please remember hun to not use the word discount, we do not discount we do special offers lol hth

COMING SOON

AS FROM THE ??/??/08 I WILL BE QUALIFIED AND INSURED TO OFFER LIQUID AND POWDER (ACRYLIC) NAIL ENHANCEMENTS,
FOR A SHORT TIME WHILE I GET MY SPEED UP TO SCRATCH I WILL BE OFFERING THIS SERVICE AT A SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF £??.00
THIS PRICE WILL NOT BE AROUND FOR LONG SO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENTS NOW TO AVOID ANY DISSAPOINTMENT,

Please remember hun to not use the word discount, we do not discount we do special offers lol hth

i think louise ha hit the nail on the head hun...xxxx

COMING SOON

ooh thanks louise, that sounds great, i was worried that i needed to put that they mightnt last as long and not be perfect etc,but it got complicated pmsl, yours says it all, now
how much would you charge if you had just done your creative course, (bearing in mind i have some done some training before and have been practising on and off for over a year)

i think louise ha hit the nail on the head hun...xxxx

hehe pardon the pun eh hun lol x

thanks girls much appreciated

omg:eek::eek::eek:...i cracked a joke and i did not realise it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

thank you nicky for pointing it out....hahahahahahahahahahaha xxxxxx

ooh thanks louise, that sounds great, i was worried that i needed to put that they mightnt last as long and not be perfect etc,but it got complicated pmsl, yours says it all, now
how much would you charge if you had just done your creative course, (bearing in mind i have some done some training before and have been practising on and off for over a year)

When i first started to inflict the public with lumps of acrylic that i called nails i charged £15,

it is up to you hun, you charge what you believe your nails are worth, only you know how well you can do then and if they will last for a rebalance appointment,
also work out now what your full price charges are going to be as clients will ask you this,
good luck with it all hun xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I would charge 20% less than what you intend to charge full price Nicky, good luck xx

thanks hun apprecaite the help xxxx

COMING SOON

that is so spot on

Latest posts

Back